- Title Page
- Editor's Introduction: "Thoughts in Prison / Imprisoned Thoughts"
- Editor's Bibliography
- ADVERTISEMENT Originally Prefixed to the PRISON THOUGHTS.
- THOUGHTS in PRISON: Commenced SUNDAY Evening, Eight O’Clock,The hour when they lock up in this dismal place. Feb. 23, 1777. WEEK THE FIRST. The Imprisonment.
- THOUGHTS in PRISON: SUNDAY, March 2, 1777. WEEK THE SECOND. The Retrospect.
- THOUGHTS in PRISON: March 18, 1777. WEEK THE THIRD. Public Punishment.
- THOUGHTS in PRISON. WEEK THE FOURTH. The Trial.
- THOUGHTS in PRISON. WEEK the FIFTH. Futurity.
- Appendix: "This Lime-Tree Bower My Prison"
Published @ RC