Originally intended to introduce a study of William Blake’s later prophecies, the late Karl Kroeber’s Blake in a Post-Secular Era: Early Prophecies is an...
Table of Contents
- About this Edition
- Prophets in Southey's Letters and Manuscripts
- Southey's review of Gregoire's Histoire des Sectes Religieuses (1810) in the Quarterly Review (Oct. 1822 and Jan. 1823)
- Extract from Southey's Letters from England by Don Manuel Alvarez Espriella (1807)
- Extract from Southey's review of Abdiel Holmes's American Annals, Quarterly Review, 2 (1809), 319-37.
- Extract from Southey's Life of Wesley (1820), II, pp. 319-24.
- People in This Edition
Published @ RC