This Page is Under Construction
We weren't expecting you yet! This page is still under construction. Please check back in a little while for full functionality.
Table of Contents
- About this Volume
- Preface: "Objects of Translation(s)"
- C.C. Wharram, Eastern Illinois University
- "Goethe and the 'Werther Sonnets' of Romantic-era Women Writers"
- Aishah Alshatti, Kuwait University
- "Teaching Romanticism and Translation through British Hebraism"
- Daniel DeWispelare, George Washington University
- "Translation for Beginners, or, Teaching the 'Dangerous' in Les Liaisons Dangereuses"
- Gillian Dow, University of Southampton
- "Translation and the Victorian Culture of the Mind: Literature as Cultural History"
- Lesa Scholl, Emmanuel College, University of Queensland
- "From 11th-Century Japan to the 21st-Century World: Comparative Translation in the Classroom"
- Valerie Henitiuk, MacEwan University
- "Translation as 'Genre in its own Excess': Germaine de Staël’s 'On the Spirit of Translation(s)'"
- Germaine de Staël, Trans. C.C. Wharram, Eastern Illinois University
Original publication/creation date