This edition provides an annotated text of the play, supplemented by a wide range of literary and journalistic materials that offer contexts in which to understand the work's place in...
Table of Contents
- About this Volume
- "Introduction: Romanticism and Conspiracy"
- Orrin N.C. Wang, University of Maryland at College Park
- "William Cobbett and the Politics of System"
- Kevin Gilmartin, California Institute of Technology
- "Paranoid Politics: Shelley and the Quarterly Review"
- Kim Wheatley, College of William and Mary
- "Periodical Indigestion: Hazlitt's Unpalatable Politics"
- Charles Mahoney, University of Connecticutt, Storrs
- "Bringing About the Past: Prophetic Memory in Kant, Godwin, and Blake"
- Thomas Pfau, Duke University
Published @ RC