A look at the role of the natural world in the works of Romantic writers in the wake of the French Revolution, positing the proto-ecological argument that all living beings are full...
Table of Contents
- About this Volume
- "Introduction: Romanticism and Conspiracy"
- Orrin N.C. Wang, University of Maryland at College Park
- "William Cobbett and the Politics of System"
- Kevin Gilmartin, California Institute of Technology
- "Paranoid Politics: Shelley and the Quarterly Review"
- Kim Wheatley, College of William and Mary
- "Periodical Indigestion: Hazlitt's Unpalatable Politics"
- Charles Mahoney, University of Connecticutt, Storrs
- "Bringing About the Past: Prophetic Memory in Kant, Godwin, and Blake"
- Thomas Pfau, Duke University
Published @ RC