A collection of 46 letters published in full for the first time, shedding new light on the life and character of Charles Brown and the most important friendship in the Keats Circle,...
Table of Contents
- About this Volume
- "Introduction: Romanticism and Conspiracy"
- Orrin N.C. Wang, University of Maryland at College Park
- "William Cobbett and the Politics of System"
- Kevin Gilmartin, California Institute of Technology
- "Paranoid Politics: Shelley and the Quarterly Review"
- Kim Wheatley, College of William and Mary
- "Periodical Indigestion: Hazlitt's Unpalatable Politics"
- Charles Mahoney, University of Connecticutt, Storrs
- "Bringing About the Past: Prophetic Memory in Kant, Godwin, and Blake"
- Thomas Pfau, Duke University
Published @ RC