Focuses on the conspiracy narratives prevalent in England in the 1790s, centered on the English Jacobins and their opponents, and carried forth into the discourse of the second...
Table of Contents
- About this Volume
- "Introduction: The Return of the 'Wild Boy'; or, Reading Early Shelley"
- Neil Fraistat, University of Maryland
- "Shelley Comes of Age: His Early Poems As an Editorial Experience"
- Donald H. Reiman, University of Delaware
- "Young Shelley"
- William Keach, Brown University
- "Queen Mab as Topological Repertoire"
- Timothy Morton, University of Colorado
- "Rethinking the Early Shelley--A Response"
- Linda Brigham, Kansas State University, Manhattan