This volume takes as its starting point a 2001 volume in the Romantic Circles Praxis Series, Reading Shelley’s Interventionist Poetry, 1819-1820, in which volume-editor Michael Scrivener, employing Theodor Adorno's terminology, interrogates...
Table of Contents
- About this Volume
- "Introduction: The Return of the 'Wild Boy'; or, Reading Early Shelley"
- Neil Fraistat, University of Maryland
- "Shelley Comes of Age: His Early Poems As an Editorial Experience"
- Donald H. Reiman, University of Delaware
- "Young Shelley"
- William Keach, Brown University
- "Queen Mab as Topological Repertoire"
- Timothy Morton, University of Colorado
- "Rethinking the Early Shelley--A Response"
- Linda Brigham, Kansas State University, Manhattan
Published @ RC