In this essay, Joseph Viscomi reads William Wordsworth's "Lines left upon a Seat in a Yew-tree" and its revisions as part of...
Table of Contents
- About this Volume
- Marcy L. Tanter, Tarleton State University
- "Elizabeth Bishop and the Wordsworth of Lyrical Ballads: Sentimentalism, Straw Men, and Misprision"
- Charles Rzepka, Boston University
- "Wordsworth, the Lyrical Ballads, and Literary and Social Reform in Nineteenth-Century America"
- Joel Pace, University of Wisconsin, Eau Claire
- "Wordsworth's Balladry: Real Men Wanted"
- Elizabeth Fay, University of Massachusetts, Boston
Published @ RC