This electronic edition of Mary Robinson’s Nobody (Drury Lane, 1794), based on the only surviving manuscript of the play (LA 1046) housed in the Larpent collection at the Henry E. Huntington Library, is the first to present a widely-...
Table of Contents
- About the Contributors
- "Introduction: Passion in a Barren Field"
- Elizabeth Fay, University of Massachusetts, Boston
- "Thinking about the Other in Romantic Love"
- Adela Pinch, University of Michigan
- "Hemans, Heber, and Superstition and Revelation"
- Nanora Sweet, University of Missouri-St. Louis
- "Passion and Romantic Poetics"
- Jeffrey C. Robinson, University of Colorado at Boulder
- "Romantic Anger and Byron's Curse"
- Andrew M. Stauffer, University of Virginia
- "Re-collecting Spontaneous Overflows: Romantic Passions, the Sublime, and Mesmerism"
- Charles J. Rzepka, Boston University
Published @ RC