Announcing the latest addition to ROMANTIC-ERA SONGS
The Miller and His Men (1813), Isaac Pocock, music by Sir Henry Bishop, contributed by Christina Fuhrmann.
The site is free and all music is playable and downloadable.
Also available on the site:
• Blackbeard; or, The Captive Princess (1798) [ed. Peter Broadwell]
Scenario and song texts by John Cartwright Cross (d.1810?)
Original score by James Sanderson (1769-1841).
• Blue-Beard; or, Female Curiosity! (1798)
Libretto by George Colman, the Younger, Musical Score by Michael Kelly
• Remorse (1813), Samuel Taylor Coleridge; music by Michael Kelly.
[contributed with commentary by Olivia Reilly]
• A Selection of Hebrew Melodies, Ancient and Modern (1815)
Isaac Nathan and Lord Byron
• Death's Jest-Book (published posthumously 1850) Thomas Lovell Beddoes.
Music by Brian Holmes
• Animal Magnetism (1788), Elizabeth Inchbald.
Composers Isaac Nathan and J. Augustine Wade
• A Bold Stroke for a Husband (1783), Hannah Cowley
Various Contemporary Composers and Lyricists, with Original Music and Arrangements by Brian Holmes and Vocal Arrangements by Holley Replogle
• The Haunted Tower (1789) [from La Tour Enchantée, un Opéra-comique, by Donatien Alphonse François, Marquis de Sade]. Adapted by James Cobb, with musical score by Stephen Storace.
• The Gipsy Prince (1801), Thomas Moore
with live link to complete edition on Romantic Circles
• Songs of Lady Caroline Lamb
• John Percy’s Compositions Based on Lyrics by Ann Radcliffe
Contributed by Mandy Swann
• Contemporary Settings of Byron Lyrics.