1. John Davison (1777-1834), later prebendary of Worcester.
2. #197, Reid's Life of Horne Tooke, reviewed by John William Ward, Lord Dudley (1781-1833) and Edward Copleston.
4. Possibly William Vaux (d. 1844), prebendary of Winchester, 1831-1844.
5. Henry Phillpotts (1778-1869), prebendary of Durham, later Bishop of Exeter, a strong Tory, defender of Government and in the church of the status quo. A review of his (#190) had just appeared in the Quarterly Review Volume VII, Number 13, published on May 26.
6. John Charles Villiers, third Earl of Clarendon (1757-1838). No such article appeared.